keeping running with the Healthy Breakfast theme of the next few weeks. i decided to do my version of a full English which is a beloved dish by most in the uk. now i found the ket to this is not so much what you cook its how its cooked that is key. But firstly i like to point out that i ran out of muscle foods chicken sausages which i more than likely would have used so i used conventional sausages. i really do enjoy this and its most commonly featured on my Sunday morning routine as my little treat before i go golf.
- Egg x2
- Sausages x2
- Bacon x2
- Tomatos x2 for Big or 5-6 small
- pre heat oven to 180 degrees C
- place Sausages on Oven and let cook for 10 min and rotate them
- prep your Eggs in a bowel and whisk together the salt and pepper and get in a pan ready to cook.
- Dice up the tomatoes
- Place Bacon in the oven with the sausages and leave for a further 10 min
- cook the scrambled egg and dry fry the tomatoes when there is 5 min remaining on the oven timer.
- (optional) Slice sausages down the middle and place under grill for 3-5 min
- Serve with a nice cup of tea!!!
Other things to note
- you can swap the bacon for turkey rashes.
- you can have mushrooms dry fried( I’m not a fan of them).
- you can add sweet potato hash browns (i didn’t make any)
- you can cook in Coconut Oil (may taste odd)
hope you like this dish