so i wanted something lean to go with last weeks curry. and maybe some stuff i can use for the future. now i pulled out a recipe but accidentally cooked it in a frying pan rather than a saucepan. so I’m going to do it again and come back and edit this.
- 1 head of small cauliflower, stem removed, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup canned coconut milk
- 25g unsweetended desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- pinch of salt
- chopped up bacon
- shred the cauliflower with a fine cheese grater.
- heat the saucepan and cauliflower with some oil and a pinch of salt
- store well and have on a medium heat put the lid on and leave for 5 min.
- get a frying pan and put the chopped bacon on there low to medium heat
- add the desiccated coconut to the cauliflower and the coconut milk. cover again and leave until you get a sticky type rice.
- add the bacon and mix in
this came out really nice I’m going to make some more tomorrow for lunch.
next week we look at a healthy kebab