Today i wanted to go through some things about burgers because this is a BBQ series and they are a key part to the traditional BBQ. so this post will be everything you need to know about burgers. To keep burgers on the Healthy side i would suggest you drop the bun and just have the patties. filling up with side salads or grilled vegetables will be better.
Types of burger
- Wagu Steak
- Preheat grill to a high temperature.
- Quickly place all the patties on the hot grill and close the lid.
- Wait about 2 to 3 minutes.
- With a metal spatula test to see if the burger easily lifts from the grate. If not continue grilling, until it does.
- Flip all the patties provided they lift easily.
- Close lid and continue grilling for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Once again check the patties to make sure they have released from the grate and flip one more time.
- Continue grilling until juices from the burgers run clear and the patties have a solid feel.
- Remove from grill and check to make sure they are cooked through by using a fork to pierce through the center.
- If burgers are too pink in the middle return to grill for another minute or so. Otherwise serve as desired.
next week we do vegetable Skewers